The marine telescopic boom cranes are based on a pedestal slewing design with hydraulic cylinder luffing. The boom extension is a telescopic inner section that allows a more flexible and wider operational radius in use and leaves the crane stored in a compact position. The advantages of the telescopic cranes are low weight and less complex design making them maintenance-friendly. The cranes are available in the range from 1–30Ton lifting capacity and are supplied according to customer requirements and numerous optional features.
This series of Marine Telescopic Boom Crane can be of various types of marine vessels selected for lifting goods, spare parts, food use; the overall structure of the machine is divided into the base unit, rotary devices and boom three parts. The motor direct drive pump for pressure oil passes through the hydraulic system to the executing agency to complete the cargo lift. If for some reason have lost power or loss of pressure, all the action will automatically stop, to ensure the safety of crane systems and personnel.
- Self contained unit with integrated power pack
- Simple mounting the pedestal to deck by welding or bolts and connecting the power cable
- No electric slipring
- Fail-safe brakes on all movements
- Welded box boom (jib) for low maintenance
- Maintenance-free jib- and cylinder bearings.
- Shot blasted to SA2,5 plus 2 layers of marine paint
- Pedestal height between 1.1 and 1.5 m
- Class certificate on the pedestal
- Control platform on the crane (left or right-hand side)
- Full documentation/Owner's manual
- Working radius and lifting capacity (SWL) according to customer’s request.
Marine Telescopic Cranes Specifications:
|Type||SWL||Working rad||Lifting speed||Slewing speed||Luffing time||Lifting height||Slewing angle|