The Marine Knuckle Boom Crane have compact structure that can minimize the occupying space on the platform and ship. Furthermore, the operation of knuckle-jib is flexible and changeable. The hook can touch the sea when the wire rope is not spooled off. The cranes can be used for handling the precision instrument and be widely used for the fishing boat, research boat, engineering vessel, naval vessel and special vessel.
Using an articulated jib ("knuckle jib" or "folding jib"), the jib head can be presented close to the load, in order to minimize the pendulum effect. Only limited space is needed for stowing the crane in parked position.
- Self contained unit with integrated power pack
- Simple mounting the pedestal to deck by welding or bolts and connecting the power cable
- No electric slipring
- Fail-safe brakes on all movements
- Welded box boom (jib) for low maintenance
- Maintenance-free jib- and cylinder bearings.
- Shot blasted to SA2,5 plus 2 layers of marine paint
- Pedestal height between 1.1 and 1.5 m
- Class certificate on the pedestal
- Control platform on the crane (left or right-hand side)
- Full documentation/Owner's manual
- Working radius and lifting capacity (SWL) according to customer’s request.
Basic specification for enquiry:
Knuckle boom crane specifications:
|Type||SWL||Max-working radius||Min-working radius||Lifting speed||Rotating velocity||Luffing time||Lifting height|