Marine ropes are mainly used for ship mooring, towing and hoisting. The quality of marine ropes is very critical to safe navigation and berth, it requires the ropes to be lightweight, high strength, UV stabilized and chemical resistant. Standard operations of inspection, maintenance and replacement of marine ropes are quite necessary.
Standout features of Fountom ropes for marine and offshore
- Light weight with high strength;
- Available made with rope of Dyneema® Germany for higher demands;
- Extreme load tested for far beyond safe standard;
- Human friendly design with hand operations;
- On-board application considered: high resistance to mildew, moisture and chemical;
- Long service lifetime;
- Customization of length, color supported.
Rope scopes provided by Fountom
Of hundreds of rope manufacturers in China, Fountom is focused on providing ropes of the marine and offshore application with top quality and competitive pricing. The ropes can be used for all types of vessels including yacht, tug boat and cargo ship.
- Strand: 3, 6, 8, 12;
- Diameter: 4 ~ 160 mm;
- Layer: single or double braid;
- Material: polyester, PP(polypropylene), polypropylene & polyester mixed, UHMWPE(ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene), nylon;
- Ship Class: ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, LR, NK, RINA, RS.
Offshore single point mooring (SPM) hawser
Fountom SPM hawser adopts circular braided design and gives better abrasion ability, bigger strength and longer life span. Each end can be protected with cloth/polyurethane coating or cast SPM thimbles. This hawser is OCIMF 2000 complied.
|SPM Single Hawser With Protected Soft Eye||SPM Hawser Grommet With Cast PU Encapsulated Thimble|
|SPM Hawser Grommet With Protected Soft Eye||SPM Single Hawser With PU Encapsulated Tubular Thimble|
|SPM Single Hawser With Cast PU Encapsulated Thimble||SPM Hawser Grommet With PU Encapsulated Tubular Thimble|