This series of marine hydraulic full foldable boom crane have compact structure that can minimize the occupying space on the platform and ship. Furthermore, the operation of knuckle-jib is flexible and changeable. The hook can touch the sea when the wire rope is not spooled off. The cranes can be used for handling the precision instrument and be widely used for the fishing boat, research boat, engineering vessel, naval vessel and special vessel.
Using an articulated jib ("knuckle jib" or "folding jib"), the jib head can be presented close to the load, in order to minimize the pendulum effect. Only limited space is needed for stowing the crane in parked position.
Marine folding crane can be of various types of marine vessels selected for lifting goods, spare parts, food use; the overall structure of the machine is divided into the base unit, rotary devices and boom three parts. The motor direct drive pump for pressure oil passes through the hydraulic system to the executing agency to complete the cargo lift. Used for lifting, rotation and amplitude movements, if for some reason have lost power or loss of pressure, all the action will automatically stop, to ensure the safety of crane systems and personnel.
- Self contained unit with integrated power pack
- Simple mounting the pedestal to deck by welding or bolts and connecting the power cable
- No electric slip ring
- Fail-safe brakes on all movements
- Welded box boom (jib) for low maintenance
- Maintenance-free jib- and cylinder bearings.
- Shot blasted to SA2,5 plus 2 layers of marine paint
- Pedestal height between 1.1 and 1.5 m
- Class certificate on the pedestal
- Control platform on the crane (left or right-hand side)
- Full documentation/Owner's manual
- Working radius and lifting capacity (SWL) according to customer’s request.
Basic specifications needed for enquiry:
Marine Foding Crane Specifications:
|Type||SWL||Max-working radius||Min-working radius||Lifting speed||Rotating velocity||Luffing time||Lifting height|