The marine deck cargo crane is commonly used as cargo container handling equipment. Its features are as follows: high lifting capacity, easy manipulation, enduring resistance, good braking performance, security, reliability, high efficiency on cargo loading and unloading, and good adaptability.
Basic design features:
- The design is stiff and rigid, with reduced flexibility, giving the operator a faster and more accurate positioning of the cargo.
- Self contained unit with integrated hydraulic power pack.
- Fail-safe brakes on all movements.
- Fully enclosed and equipped drivers cabin with integrated heating.
- Dual pump system with separate hydraulic circuit for hoist and luffing/slewing to ensure efficient cargo handling.
- The variable speed hoist will automatically adjust to the highest possible speed for the appropriate load.
Deck cargo crane specifications:
|Type||SWL||Outreach||Lifting speed||Luffing time||Rotating velocity|